- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. CrowdShareTM and
its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs
from your browser including your IP address, CrowdShareTM cookie information, and the page you requested.
CrowdShareTM uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and
administer the website.
- We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While CrowdShareTM will
not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you
to be aware that these programs are available.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are saved by your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize
your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. CrowdShareTM
cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies
with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
The "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your
browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new
cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. We recommend that you leave the cookies activated because
cookies allow you to use some of CrowdShare’sTM coolest features. Some of our business partners, like
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your
personal information only as described below.
- CrowdShareTM Personnel: CrowdShareTM personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may
have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions,
user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if
CrowdShareTM, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of
the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of CrowdShareTM and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good
policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CrowdShareTM, our employees, our users,
or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud
protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is
shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it
was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against
unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished
using a shared computer.
- Only CrowdShareTM employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example,
a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up
to date on our privacy and security practices.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the CrowdShareTM website. As a result, CrowdShareTM
does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that has collected information
from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend
that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using CrowdShareTM
or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.